Indie Gems: Kingdoms and Castles
August 13, 2017
It's good to be the casual king!
We all need some good casual kingdom builders from time to time. You know, games which will remind us that it's really good to be the king and rule with kindness (or iron fist, whichever you prefer).
Kingdoms and Castles gives us the opportunity to see what it's like to be a king for only $10. Here are some of its main pros and cons:
Why you should play it
- The price tag is just right
- Easy to learn
- Animations are very smooth and enjoyable to watch
- Cute art style
- Active community listening to gamer feedback
- Free DLC's planned
What might put you off
- Gets overly simple after a while
- Lacks the overall polish of other city-building games
Plays similarly to
Banished, Folk Tale, Life is Feudal: Forest Village
Leave a comment!