The Dawn Of A Gaming Mouse Revolution
September 03, 2018
So light you will fly to Valhalla.
Reshaping the Gaming Mouse market.
Gone are the days of overpriced garbage.
Better hang in there.
Coming soon, Q1 2019.
Make the mousewheel better and ship on time and you’ll beat Finalmouse.
In order to not be seen as a finalmouse rip off you guys must make a paracord, great rgb, possibly being lighter than air 58, have betyer senseor than air 58 and have better clicks than the air 58.
Used “The glorious GMMK” for almost half a year now with Blue and White KailH switches. Absolutely in love with the keyboard. Hopefully this mouse won’t disappoint either!
Make sure it has paracord or the option to do one.
It’s the 25th today and still no word. It says its coming late 2018 so they’ve got 6 days. Fingers crossed it’s cheap, hopefully £80 / $90 range.
me2 i love my ie 3.0
For me best shape most important
Waiting new mouse like a IE 3.0 STILL BEST SHAPE
Can not understand how people could ask for a MMO/RTS multiple button mouse.
USE YOUR KEYBOARD.
Besides that, onto the teaser pic:
1. PLEASE DO NOT include a useless RGB feature (if that increases the endproduct price by a significant margin)
2. SHAPE! The factor that most otherwise good gaming mouse lack is a perfect shape. Zowie/Finalmouse are by no means knows for their build quality but what they offer is a great shape/weight/design. Especially on the Zowie mice like the FK/EC-Series one can see that even with an outdated/inferior sensor, these mice are still used and sold for their shape.
All time favorites of many people are:
Microsoft WMO (can’t praise the shape enough, it’s with no doubt the best if you want to satisfy a wide range of hand sizes/grip styles)
3. WEIGHT! The main reason why Finalmouse is so successful with low quality products is their low weight design. I am glad that you copied that, please try to go even lower and improve the build quality
4. CABLE: Paracord/Paracable or something similar. Low weight, elastic/flexible.
5. SENSOR: 3366/89 is pretty much standard and nothing that will give you a USP these days. BUT: What very little companies care about and could be an enormous advantage is the PCB/MCU and its firmware and the SENSOR POSITION. Why not try to include an adjustable sensor position like the Ninox Astrum? At least do not make the mistake and use a sensor position that is too low/too far in the back as this is a nogo for most grip-types and especially in fast fps games that are so popular these days.
I didn’t include switches nor mouse feet because the range of preferences is so wide that it is not objectively possible to give a recommendation on those topics.
@Shorty, just because it has a hollow-body interior doesn’t make it a rip-off, that’s like saying every ergonomic gaming mouse is a rip-off of the razer deathadder or logitech g403. If Glorious’s endgame is to make a relatively cheap, lightweight professional grade mouse, I fail to see why saying it simply looks like a product already on the market makes it inferior.
Just because it’s hollow doesn’t make it a rip off of a finalmouse. You don’t even know the size/shape or materials. If you don’t want one don’t get it.
I can’t wait to try it. Hopefully it has a good sensor and feels right in the hand. Side buttons are not a must but would be nice.
As an avid gamer I agree with the above; please include side buttons in this or a future mouse. There are a ton of gaming mice out there with few buttons.
Please make one with 12 macro buttons on the side
Was really hoping for a more fully featured mouse, a la G700. Too many low button ambidex mice on the market imho. Something like a Wireless Nyth would be ideal IMHO.
I really hope this mouse is ambidextrous (or comes in a left-handed version)! I’ve been looking for a new mouse and I’m sad that the Razer Naga Trinity LH edition didn’t take off (even though I’m not a huge Razer fan).
I hope there is a white version! I really want an RGB mouse again!
Leave a comment!