Glorious GMMK TKL Keyboard Review
November 22, 2017
As you most likely know, we officially released the Glorious modular tenkeyless (TKL) mechanical keyboard a few months ago. If you don't want the full-size keyboard, the TKL should be right up your alley. But, what do you know about the Glorious TKL? Is it the right choice for you? Are its main selling points enough to meet your needs as a gamer? Worry not, as YouTuber Rhinofeed was kind enough to publish a great Glorious GMMK TKL Keyboard Review on his channel. He does a fantastic job covering all of the TKL's key features and quirks. So, without further ado, let's see what it's all about.
Glorious GMMK TKL Keyboard Review - video by Rhinofeed
Still not sure whether the glorious modular keyboard tkl design is the right one for you?
In that case, let us remind you of some of the keyboard's specs (in written form):
- Dimensions - (L x W x H) 335 x 129 x 35.9 mm (14 x 5.1 x 1.4 inches)
- Full modular, mechanical keys - Hot-swappable switches. Easily remove and install any MX-based switch without any soldering. Personalize to what works for you, and use any combinations of switches!
- Easy Access Hot-Keys - Directly access shortcuts to productivity, internet and multimedia functions
- Raised Keys, Minimalist design - No visible branding on keyboard to make your battlestation look clean as possible. Raised key design allows you to easily clean your keyboard.
- LED Backlighting - RGB LED lights with 18 pre-installed effects and 1 slot for user-defined effect. Variable animation speeds and brightness settings.
- Sandblasted Aluminum Faceplate - Professional-grade aluminum delivers a premium look and feel
- Interface - USB 2.0
- OS Support - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Not too shabby, right? Plus, we've been busy updating the gmmk software to the latest version so you can make the most out of our TKL keybaord. You can grab it here.
Need wireless version.
Leave a comment!